In this video I'm wearing:
Base: Maybelline Smooth Liquid Mousse foundation set with Everyday Minerals Original Glo powder
- This combination makes my skin look flawless in-person. It doesn't last very long, so it's not comparable to Estee Lauder Double Wear in endurance. The Smooth Liquid Mousse has a very tacky feel and seems like it never fully dries- hence the reason I set it with a powder. The Everyday Minerals Original Glo powder foundation is what really gives the flawless look. I'm not a fan of mineral makeup- oddly enough, it makes my skin breakout-so I can't wear it very often, but if you like mineral makeup, I highly recommend you check out Everyday Minerals.
Lips: Jordana lipliner in Nutmeg, Lipfusion gloss in In The Flesh, Essence XXXL Nudes gloss in Nude Kiss
- I've raved about the Jordana lipliners and the Lipfusion glosses before. The Essence lipgloss was a new purchase and I kind of like it over, well, everything. It's a slight pink color with lots of shimmer, so be weary if you're not into glitter. But it's nice over just about anything and it smells delicious! Oh, the price is delicious too- $1.99.
Nails: Ulta Salon Lacquer in Moody Blues
- Absolutely in love with this color! A no-shimmer, dark navy blue that's perfect for fall/winter. I bought this months ago and wore it for the first time this weekend. A single coat is all I have on my nails. Put this on Saturday night and it's Wednesday night now- very minimal chipping. It's still available on the Ulta website, buy 2 get 2 free. Four nail polishes this nice for $10? I'll take it!
Eyes: Wet N' Wild Greed palette (flesh tone eyeshadow on brow bone), Covergirl Quad in Coffee Shop (warm brown color in crease), MAC Fluidline in Dipdown & Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow in H1 Goldlights, Loreal Carbon Black mascara, Loreal HIP mascara, Revlon false lashes
- I've never taken a moment to talk about Shiseido's Hydro-Powder eye shadows, but they are outstanding. Sephora online is currently sold-out of Goldlights (I had nothing to do with that-I'm not that cool). I also have Whitelights which I also like, but I tend to prefer the warmth of gold with my skin tone. I've had both for years and I actually bought mine at Dillard's. All the colors are fascinating, so test them the next time you pass a Shisedio counter- you won't be disappointed.
- Revlon does some of the best affordable false lashes, especially for beginners. They usually come ready to stick on (this won't last!) and with a very malleable strip so they're not difficult to mold to your lash line.
- Lalalalalove LORAC Bronzer in Glow. It makes a beautiful blush when any other blush color won't do. Not to sound redundant, but it makes my skin glow....